On the go stress relief for all ages
Uses science-proven Tactile Bilateral Stimulation (TBS), a meditation tool, to quickly and easily calm the brain
Designed to be worn in discrete places (ankles, calves, upper arms), while pulsers are designed to be quiet and non-disruptive. Wearable straps come in varying sizes to accommodate each person
Mindful breathing to enhance the calm effect
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for both IOS and Android
- CHIP (Customizable Haptic Intervals and Pauses) for tailor fitted narrative programs.
- Customizable – Save preferential settings (speed, intensity, duration) using the app or handheld device.
- Easy & Intuitive – Pre-set mood specific settings
- Additional Features – Timer, fade to sleep, battery conservation, and lost device location.
BrainSculpt Calms The Brain
When the brain is calm, these things improve
BrainSculpt Calm is designed to calm the brain on the go
BrainSculpt is aimed to help strengthen the brain’s calming centers as it provides a means whereby you can spend significantly more time in a calmed and relaxed state
Fundamental change is a time factor. It’s about how often certain neurons fire together and wire together. Repetition and significant time logged in a mental state, task, or behavior are necessary to create desired changes
I've been really impressed with BrainSculpt, and I am learning to use the app to set the pulse
intensity, speed and duration. I was skeptical at first as to whether they would work for me, but […]
Brain sculpt is my new found tool, because of how it makes my career of 29 years “as a therapist” so much easier. […]
I use BrainSculpt to help me during mediation and to manage anxiety. I have found that it helps with relaxing my body and reducing my propensity to analyze my thoughts during meditation, tasks, or stressful moments. […]